Our Health products are designed to assist our clients with the medical expenses that are not covered by medical schemes. Our products are short-term stated benefit products and as such the benefits are paid directly to our clients.
- Gap Cover – covers the difference between the medical scheme rate and private rates charged by registered medical professionals for in-hospital treatment
- Co-Payment and Admission Cover – covers your co-payments and admission fees imposed in terms of your medical scheme rules
- Cancer Co-Payment Cover – covers your Oncology related co-payments for treatment of cancer once you have reached the Oncology limited prescribed by your medical scheme
- Out-Patient Cover – this product covers the difference between the medical scheme rate and private rates charged by registered medical professionals. The policy will cover you for any out-patient surgical procedure that would normally be performed as an in-patient
- Hospital Cash Benefit – provides a daily cash benefit while you are in hospital
This is only a guide. The full terms and conditions are contained in the policy wording.