Legal protection for your business – your helping hand when you most need it
The cost of legal advice and legal action is expensive, with small and medium-sized businesses finding the cost of undertaking legal proceedings prohibitive. The need for continual legal advice can also prove costly.
We offer legal assistance and advice to all businesses, situated within the borders of South Africa, in respect of labour, commercial, civil or tax matters.
Benefits to policyholders
We have an experienced team of qualified legal advisors who will provide the necessary legal advice and assistance by means of a service delivery network that is enhanced by our nationwide panel of attorneys. Common disputes that we provide assistance on include:
- Workplace dispute resolutions
- Incapacity inquiries relating to poor performance and ill health
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Payment plans
- Debt collection
- Letters of demand
- Contractual disputes
- Drafting of all business contracts
- Assistance with labour issues
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Legal advice and assistance on all business related matters , disputes and litigation
This is only a guide. The full terms and conditions are contained in the policy wording.